- Click Here To Know More About:
- How To Deposit Money On Metatrader 5
Investing in bitcoins is a sage thing because it is one of the best forms of digital currency. But how should one begin with it? Bitcoin had its first release on 9th January 2009. It is in use way more than other cryptocurrencies. It is highly famous also because it was the primary form of cryptocurrency. According to a study, there are more than 100 million bitcoin users in the world. The USA has the highest number of bitcoins, with an estimated 2625 nodes. And it also has some of the best bitcoin trading software platforms. So, here are the five best bitcoin trading softwareplatforms:
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA
The world’s largest bitcoin broker, Coinbase, is one of the most popular bitcoin trading software platforms. Since its release in 2012, it has over 13.3 million users and has served in more than 190 countries worldwide. Brian Armstrong is the founder of this US-based company. It has also successfully traded more than $150 billion. This company only charges 1.49% percent of the taking fee from the bank/coinbase wallet. It is mainly famous for the high level of Security it offers like Multi-Factor Authentication. Following are a few of the many advantages of Coinbase:
- No fees for withdrawal of money for digital assets
- It supports online and wallet services
- Also has a lot of payment options
- For security purposes, it keeps only 2% of its transactions online, and the rest 98% is offline.
- Very easy and user-friendly
Other than bitcoin, Coinbase also supports other forms of currencies like Bitcoin Cash.
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA
Kraken is a US-based bitcoin trading software platform founded in 2011 by Paywand, Inc. It has more than 4 million users. Other than the USA, this company also supports Canada, Japan, and most European countries. It just charges 0.26% of the amount to the taker. Users choose Kraken because it is highly trusted. For a long time, it has maintained its spot in the top 10 bitcoin exchange companies. This company has different tiers of Security for retaining the user’s privacy. Here are several advantages of advancing in Kraken:
- It allows for leveraged trading. This is a big plus point because it will enable you to make way more money than usual when the prices rise
- Overall low fees as compared to other companies
- Supports fiat currency
- High Security, safe to use
- Helps a lot of different currencies
Not only bitcoin, but Kraken also supports other currencies like Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Dash, Melon, etc.
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, USA
Bittrex is one of the best bitcoin trading software platforms. Bill Shahara is the founder of Bittrex. Since the year it was founded, 2013, Bittrex is primarily known for its Security. It keeps 80-90% of its transactions online, and all the rest offline. It maintains a record of never losing any customer funds. Bittrex charges 0.25% on trades, but the best part is that it is flat, for all amounts. It also offers its services worldwide except for some countries. Bittrex has a decently fair trade volume. Because of all these facts, it is considered a very safe and reliable platform for bitcoin trade. Here are some advantages of investing in Bittrex:
- It has never been hacked, nor has it ever faced any security breach
- Highly secure yet straightforward verification process. Solely you oblige to do is begin the essential information. Bittrex uses Jumio, which has more than 100 million people verified from over 200 countries. Therefore, it only requires your following information.
- It is swift
- Headquarters: New York, USA
Gemini is a bitcoin trading software platform founded in 2014 by the Winklevoss brothers. It became the first licensed Ether exchange company in 2015. After that, it operated on to enhance the first licensed Zcash company in 2018. With the USA, Gemini also serves in countries like the UK, South Korea, Canada, Hong Kong, etc. Also, the digital assets of this company are secured by using Amazon Web Services. Gemini is very popular among high-volume and severe investors. It is known for having on and off-ramp for cryptocurrency exchanges, thus, increasing its Security. In Gemini, to buy and sell, they use fiat currency. Moving forward, here are the advantages of investing in Gemini:
- Low taker fees and a very technical but easy UI
- Registration is free of cost, and it has one of the biggest bitcoin wallets
With bitcoin, Gemini also supports other forms of digital currencies like Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, etc.
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
CEX.IO is a UK-based bitcoin trading software platform founded in 2013 by Oleksander Lutskevich. CEX.IO is also among the first platforms to make fiat to cryptocurrency trade available. It is currently one of the most popular bitcoin exchanges in the world. It has a 0.25% fee. This company is considered very trustworthy because of its high Security. CEX.IO also offers its services in the USA. It is deemed highly reliable because it provides a level 2 DSS certificate. So, here are the advantages of investing in this bitcoin exchange:
- A beneficial customer service: If you encounter a problem, you can mail them or check the how-to section
- Easy to navigate, user-friendly interface
- It is also a registered company in the USA with FinCEN as a money service business.
Other than bitcoin, it also supports Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, etc.
Its value keeps increasing, and bitcoin is of very high importance. It is one of the best digital currencies you should invest in for profit. As of today, one bitcoin equals to USD 9,101. Mining a Bitcoin is easy. It just takes 10 minutes to mine a bitcoin. Bitcoins are a very safe alternative to regular currency. It is highly trusted as it has been in the market for a long time. Investing in bitcoins should also be done carefully. So, these were the five best bitcoin trading software platforms in 2020.